lastdyoff.gif
lastwkoff.gif
treeoff.gif
searchoff.gif
helpoff.gif
contactoff.gif
creditsoff.gif
homeoff.gif

The Daltaí Boards » Archive: 1999-2004 » 2004 (July-September) » Archive through September 27, 2004 » Study Grant to learn Gaelic « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lux
Username: Lux

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

I am brazilian, 31 years old, graduated in Internacional Business and MBA and at the
moment I am very interested in learning gaelic language.
I need any information about study grant, considering I will have to move from Brazil to Ireland or UK, and have expenses like school, acomodation, meals, etc., any grant help would be very appreciated.
If you could help me with a grant or any information about that, please write to my email and type Gaelic Language on subject line.

Luckxander Sena Sidney
lux.bh@terra.com.br

Poblachtach
Username: Poblachtach

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

I dont have the information you are asking and I assume that from you giving your email for answers probably means you wont be back to check out replies given here , but if you do , I would be interested to know the reason you have chosen to study Gaeilge. Just curiousity.

Lux
Username: Lux

Post Number: 3

Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

The reason is that I have lived in England two years ago and visited Ireland, Wales and Scotland, when I had my first contact with Gaelic language, that sounded amazing.

©Daltaí na Gaeilge