lastdyoff.gif
lastwkoff.gif
treeoff.gif
searchoff.gif
helpoff.gif
contactoff.gif
creditsoff.gif
homeoff.gif

The Daltaí Boards » Archive: 1999-2004 » 2001 (January-June) » My Site-The Emerald Isle « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Fionn (p62.as1.portlaoise1.eircom.net - 159.134.252.62)
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

A new site dedicated to Ireland but i need more visitors to forums to get some Irish conversations going.
http://homepage.eircom.net/~martin123/index2.html
or email me at wotj@eircom.net
Cyas round
Slan
J

Martin (p225.as1.portlaoise1.eircom.net - 159.134.252.225)
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

Well I decided to try make a site on Ireland especially since I want to improve my Irish and I would love to post with peops with Gaeilge Líofa(fluent Irish).
I am 16 Male from Laois this is my first site and is growing gan stad gan staonadh gach lá(every day).Please click link below and take a look its easy to post in forums.If ye ever need a translation I'll be happy to help anyone out.
The Emerald Isle
Go raibh Míle Maith agaibh
J

Martin (p225.as1.portlaoise1.eircom.net - 159.134.252.225)
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

If you use English and would like to learn some Irish i am forever looking for links and the general and irish forums on my site are a good place to get translations.I check it every day and loads more is still to come.
"Tír Gan Teanga,Tír gan Anam"-Seanfhocal A country without a language is a country without a soul
J

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

©Daltaí na Gaeilge